When on the Greek Islands start your day with a delicious and healthy Greek breakfast. Breakfast on the Greek Islands features a simple whole food selection that is always acquired from the island that you are visiting and rarely imported from outside Islands.
Each Island Group in Greece offers a diverse culture featuring their own food products that will be sure to satisfy your culinary desires. It’s always best to start your day with a full and hearty breakfast while in Greece.
Greek breakfast ingredients are classified as follows:
- Bread, pastries and buns
- Cheeses, Greek yoghurt, traditional yoghurt, butter, sour milk, etc
- Cold cuts
- Honey, sesame bar and tahini
- Local traditional marmalade’s
- Pure Greek Olive Oil
- Farm fresh eggs
- Pies featuring spinach, cheese or meats
- Local sweets
- Fresh Fruits, juices, fruit salads, seasonal vegetables
- Herbal drinks
- Greek coffee